Friday, July 8, 2011

Poems that touched my heart...




I thought of you and closed my eyes and prayed to God today I asked, "What makes a mother and I know I heard him say." "A mother has a baby." This we know is true. "But God can you be a mother when your baby's not with you?" "Yes you can," he replied with confidence in his voice. "I give many women babies, when they leave is not their choice. Some I send for a lifetime, and others for the day. Some I send to feel your womb, but there's no need for them to stay." "I just don't understand God, I want my baby to be here." He took a deep breath and cleared his throat, then I saw the tear. "I wish I could show you what your child is doing today. If you could see your child's smile with all the children and say." "We go to earth to learn our lessons of love, life, and fear. My mommy loved me oh so much, I got to come straight here. I feel so lucky to have a mom who has so much love for me. I learned my lessons quickly then my mommy set me free. I miss my mommy oh so much, but I visit her everyday. When she goes to sleep, on her pillow is where I lay. I stroke her hair, kiss her cheek, and whisper in her ear. Mommy don't be sad today I'm your baby and I'm here today." So you see my dear sweetones, you children are okay. Your babies are born here in my home and this is where they'll stay. They'll wait for you with me until your lessons are through and on the day you come home they'll be waiting at the gate. So now you see what makes a mother it's the feelings in your heart. It's the love you had so much of right from the very start. Though some on earth may not realize, you are a mother until their time is done. They'll be up here with me one day and know that you are the best one!"

‎"An Angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. And whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth." 


‎"All your Hopes and Dreams,
now carried on Butterfly wings..."
"As a butterfly graces our lives with one moment's fragile beauty, so too has your baby's presence blessed you, and those that surround you with their short life, and unique spirit. May you find peace, and joy with each butterfly that passes, knowing that your baby lives on in the hearts of all they touched."



If tears could build a stairway and memories were a lane
I would walk right up to heaven to bring you home again.
No farewell words were spoken no time to say goodbye
You were gone before I knew it and only God knows why
My heart still aches with sadness and secret tears still flow
What it meant to lose you noone will ever know.



Lord, the child you formed within my womb was taken suddenly from me and thats left is emptyness and questions running free.
I would have been a good mother, I would've loved this child so much
I would have given all I have for his precious tender touch. I pray for strength and wisdom as I face these trying days. Lord help me understand the truth and trust in all your ways. I may not know the reason my child is not with me, but I know he's safe in heaven with you for eternity.
Please tell my child I love him and I'll see him in the sky, I'll hold him close forever and sing him lullabys.



GOD'S LENT CHILD
“I’ll lend you for a little while
A child of mine,”
God said
“for you to love the while he lives,
And mourn for when he’s dead.
It may be six or seven years
Or forty two or three.
But will you, till I call him back,
Take care of him for me?
He’ll bring his charms
to gladden you
And –
(should his stay be brief)
You’ll have his lovely memories
As a solace for your grief.
I cannot promise he will stay,
Since all from earth returns;
But there are lessons
taught below
I want this child to learn.
I’ve looked the whole world over
In my search for teachers true
And from the things that crowd life’s lane
I have chosen you.
“I fancied that I heard them say –
“Dear Lord, Thy will be done
For all the joys
Thy Child will bring
The risk of grief we’ll run.
We will shelter him with tenderness,
We’ll love him while we may
And for the happiness we’ve known
Forever grateful stay.
But should
Thy angel call for him,
Much sooner than we’ve planned,
We’ll brave the bitter grief
that comes
And try to understand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment