Friday, July 8, 2011

Here we go...



5:29 a.m.
Well, guess it's time to get on with it. About to head to the hospital. Thank you all for thinking of us during this time. It really means a lot.



1:50 p.m.
The chaplain just left and she really answered a lot of questions and took some of the burden off of us. I also decided I would like to have the baby cremated ourselves and keep the ashes, instead of the memorial garden, so if anyone has any information of somewhere we can afford, please let me know.

5:34 p.m.
Well, reality has set in and things are in motion. I'm soooo not ready for this, but hope it's over soon.

10:59 p.m.
It's over. Got to spend time and take lots of pictures with our little Andrew Douglas - 2 oz. 57 grams, 7 inches long. Born at 9:10 p.m.  It was so hard to let him go, but I'm glad we got to say our goodbyes. Thank you again for all the prayers.




No comments:

Post a Comment